Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OH!
Long time since i last blogged..
been so busy lately, too much activities already. No time for myself! Oh gosh, its like everyday I'm so so tired & drained out. My life is just revolving around school & Hana Kimi! With Hana Kimi, life wouldn't be that boring, with the OH-SO-HOT Wu Chun!! Man! Irresistable I TELL YOU! HOT! HOT! HOT! HAHA! I realise I changed so much, my thinkings & aspects are much different now! My results have also slipped down too, thats so sad you know! Its like I better do better for my SA1, or else I'll just be so disappointed in myself.

Got back our History paper today,
had a C6! First time, I ever got a C6! TOTALLY NOT COOL.
Like WHAT.THE
But its ok, I shall try harder I'm very sure I have the ability.
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for Friday, for the holidays to just kick off!
URGH! I need to relax, & too study hard! Which to do more? I've no idea..

Tomorrow there's Debate & I've NOT FINISHED WRITING MY CASE YET.
Its all about.
RIGHTS. I chose to do HUMAN RIGHTS!
Well well, I need to buy tissue paper & paper plate for POTLUCK tomorrow.
)):
SAD SAD.
I think I'm obsessed with full-stops;
HOW?

FAHRENHEIT IS GETTING MY BRAIN.
its everywhere.
SIMPLY EVERYWHERE.
I THINK THAT WU CHUN IS SO DAMN DAMN HOT!

My hormones are active now, no wonder!
But ARH! He's really hot baby!
((: SMILE

It's like now as in these few days, I've just been sorting things, thinking things out in my mind.
TOPIC. LOVE
How surprising! I was thinking of analogies, theoritical, explantions to why LOVE is so magical!
Cupid like just hits you like that.
Love is blind? Do you believe in that? Yeah I do believe in whatever people say about love so as long as they are appropriate. NOT SEXIST.
I HATE SEXIST.
Definition of Sexist:
{ According to the Oxford Disctionary }
Someone who believes that one sex is weaker, less intelligent, or less important than the other, and treats them unfairly because of this - used to show disapproval

ONE thing that made me think really hard, was when I was watching 100% Entertainment earlier was was that this ''Huang'' guy a star, said that woman are here for man to be loved & pampered! Sounds pretty interesting! It made me do lots of reflection on this sentence, it sort of made a great impact on me. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
I guess thats why I'm distracted.

ARH.
this is the only time I'm left alone, with no one bothering me or asking me questions.
Parents are sleeping! Like HOORAY!
SMILES!
I will most probably suffer tomorrow in school, as I can't get up & my DAD would just scold me!
URGH!
& I dread taking the Primary school bus to school!
so noisy, I don't know why they just can't shut their gaps & just shut their eyes to sleep!

LASTLY,
I WANT TO DAYDREAM IN SCHOOL.
* but can i afford to do that? ):

No comments: