Sunday, February 18, 2007

Come on Twinkle why don't you clap your Hands,
just open you're door for a better tomorrow.
Play your life like a movie star,
don't you know that we're all DREAMERS!
from Twinkle by Show feat. Kumi Koda

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
IT'S THE OINK OINK YEAR, PIGS!
here's wishing all of you success throughout the year!

Phew! Slept at 4.30am yesterday as I helped Mummy to clean the house & decorations as my Dad's sides relatives are coming the nest day. We both were very exhausted but no choice we still did it! Early in the morning went to my paternal Grandma's house for visiting, HEEHEE! Ate a little bit here & there, after that Mummy & I went back first to prepare. After we reached home, we packed a little bit, & my relatives came! SO CROWDED!! HAHA :))
SOON SOON they left!
hooray, i helped myself to the titbits! Yummm...yumm..
Now, I have bathed & we're going to Malaysia at 5.30pm later!
I can't wait! HAHA, its not for holiday. Every year for Chinese New Year I go back
to Malaysia because as you know my Mummy is a Malaysian so my Grandma is there, with a few aunties! I LOVE IT THERE!
Each time I go back to Kukup, its so refreshing! You can see all the plantations & CATCHING SEAFOOD! HAHA! My mummy is from Kukup! but not the seafood kind of area, thats further down :))

Its Grandma's birthday tomorrow, we're gonna have a big gathering, everyone comes back to celebrate together.. While I was bored, i started to count the number of people in my family ( including my niece & nephew) <- sounds so OLD!

ITS LIKE 56 family members in total!
UNBELIEVABLE!
thats because, my mummy has 13 brothers & sisters.
WHEE..
SUCH A BIG FAMILY!
I LOVE FAMILY GATHERINGS!
I'm super HIGH NOW!!
imagine the '' HONGBAOS"
nopes, not so many because cousins are still not married so we're all receiving not giving!
But anyway I'm so happy!

gonna go soon,
will write & post pictures for Chinese New Year Celebration!
Enjoy your holidays!

Love,
Stelle

No comments: