Monday, February 05, 2007

Valentine's Day is coming..
To all the LOVERS out in the world;
you must be VERY HAPPY!

but singles, do not despair :)
You can always still celebrate it with your FRIENDS!
Well well; what are MY PLANS EXACTLY?

some things cannot be posted here; PERSONALLY PRIVATE
HAHA.whatever.
I think in school, I shall celebrate it with my FRIENDS!
Who's on my gift list this year?
So MANY.
  • Melissa Ng
  • Rui Li
  • ~Nanatann~
  • Li Xuan
  • Xin Yi
  • Ru Hui
  • Roshini
  • Rajali * i can't believe I'm so nice :)
  • Olivia
  • Jacqueline

I wonder if I have left anyone's name out ):

tag your name on the tagboard, if I have left yours OUT!

SMILE ((:

BLLOOPS;

I ponder what to give, a sweet sunflower or a box of chocolate?

Chocolate is too fattening, I don't want my friends to get fat!

Sunflowers much better, their too costly but I think only for some people :)

& get it straight people who think I love people of my own sex.

I'M TO THE EXTREME STRAIGHT!

We are YOUTHS! & we've gotta celebrate VALENTINE'S HEALTHYLY!

Anyways, I HAVE THOUGHT WHAT TO GIVE

It shall be a SECRET..

Let's hope I receive things too ):

HAHA..,

why do i love to be at home, sitting under the air-con,

on the computer? eating & rotting.

I think i'm getting too FAT.

------------------------------------------------------------------

BIG ISSUE AGAIN!!

I think I'm going crazier & crazier

everyday about Wu Zun )):

but it could be a good thing too ((:

so wonderful;

but why Ella's not dating him? why's he not wooing her?

too good to be JUST CLOSE FRIENDS.

because of RUI LI!

I'M GAGA OVER FAHRENHEIT;

it's quite A WONDERFUL THING TO BE INFLUENCED

by HER!

she's really a great person, a person with a marvellous personality. You know sometimes she may seem all dreamy in Lala Land or something, shes so NICE in real person. So wonderful to have her in my class again for Secondary 1, everyone should know her, she's so nice nice nice nice nice nice. What a wonderful Friend!

not to mention Melissa.Ng too,

that one is untypeable, SHE IS TOO UNTYPEABLE.

she has this crazy thinking of hers, & always thinks of things you can hardly imagine.

ANYWAYS! THEY ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT ISSUE:

let's count the number of ''wonderful'' I have used in the entry.

Total number of ''wonderful'' used: 6 times

ok I thought it would have been more..

WHO CARES;

that's all for today, I'm too lazy, I'm so HIGH.

No comments: