Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tomorrow, our school kicks off the March Holidays! Oh dear, I'm so freaking exhausted! Had Debate just now, little bit of Potluck Party here & there!
There is Julia Gabriel's { Singapore Secondary Schools Debating Championships }
on Friday! Damn! Destroys my Friday holiday plans to go out, URGH. Its at Westwood Secondary in Jurong West! Thats like so farr, ok let's change topic! I can't wait till tomorrow where the holidayys start.
What do I plan/want to do during the holidays?
Honestly I really want to:

  • Go to Sentosa! Whether its with my Mummy or my friends!
  • Vivo City (ing) Haven't really shopped shop by shop, only browsed through.
  • KBOX! I wantt to go for the 9pm to 1am slot! But can you tell me who is allowed to go that late? So I think its impossible unless we have a sleepover.
  • Sleepover! I want to have sleepover! Totally want it.
  • Study, so surprising right! Wells, didn't do well for CA1 I must work harder for Term 2.
  • Sleeping or Hibernating you could say! I'm deprived of them ((:
  • Neoprint(ing)
  • Finding Wu Chun's photos, I want to find loads then develop in the Photo Shop { Kodak Photo Shop }
  • Watching Hana Kimi without getting disturb by my Mummy, she has the tendency to ask me a lot of questions during the show.
  • Update things, I have not updated for a pretty long time.
  • Catch up with my friends, those I have neglected a lot! HAH! Too busy to even spend time to really sit down & chat proper!

The list just goes on & on..

Let's move on to other things, Shall we?

WHEE.

My eyes are about to close soon, I HATE GEOG CLASSES.

So boring! I've not done my Homework yet! ((: SMART ME.

DRAMA TOO! No I don't hate drama, I just feel that it drags a lot of time!

URGH. After saying all this, the MAIN POINT is I WANT TO GET HOME ASAP!

Rajali is so lucky, she's going to Bali immediately after school tomorrow,

but better be careful there has been many happenings in Indonesia now!

God Bless You Rajali! But anyways, I still have Cheer. I think we're slightly behind time!

TIME WAITS FOR NO MAN.

I GUESS I'M GONNA SLEEP NOW;

I HATE P.E.

I HATE ENGLISH when we have to work with other group members, & they just have no common sense to what they are saying.

I HATE GEOG.. BUT THE WORD GEOG sounds pretty nice to say! geog geog geog!

Lastly before I go to bed..

I THINK WU CHUN IS REALLY TOTALLY HOT.

SO IRRESISTABLE;

OH HANA KIMI cannot just miss an episode!

I will just feel so ______ if I miss! I don't know how to feel in that blank. But its just a blank there! Anyone knows what that blank is? Cause I don't!

GOODNIGHT!

for a better tomorrow!

LOVE

ESTELLE XD

No comments: