Sunday, March 11, 2007

MY BLOG IS SUPER-DEE-DUPERR PLAIN!

i think that my blog is very plain, that is probably because I'm too lazy to make it so bee-oo-tee-fool. Let's hope during the holidays I beautify it! BUT..most probably not. I'm too busy with practices, lunch dates, excursions, tuition.



My head, is pretty pain now. OUCH OUCH!

Must have been too much of Jolly Shandy & Coke Light yesterday!

TALKING ABOUT YESTERDAY, my family went to stay at the

Peninsula x Excelsior Hotel, near City Hall.

Haha! Well, we got the privilege to stay there because my Dad's working there, & he was on duty so we were given a room!

& LIKE OH MY GOSH!

It was not just an ordinary room ALL RIGHT.

It was a Presidential Suite on the 21st floor! ARHHH//..

this is the living room!
ONLY THEM LIVING ROOM ARH!
NO TOILETS
NO BEDS
NO TV CORNER
NO DINING TABLE

Can you imagine how crazy you can walk from one room to the other??
HAHA! But my dad threw a surprise room service party for my MUMMY!
HEEHEE!
SO COOL:)) There was a trolley full of FOOD! yumm yumm..
it had black pepper beef & chicken steak, lasagne, 2 large pizzas, caesar salads, saute vegetables, beer, coke, BOTTLES OF RED WINE!
Dad's friends came too! Everyone ate, drank and chit-chat!
We had it until about 2 am! ARH SO TIRING!
But then..IT WAS A CALLING FOR ME TO SOAK IN THE HUGE HUGE JACUZZY.
which also was a BIG BIG BATH TUB!!
ARHHHH..SO NICE NICE NICE
The water was so so warmm..and had the vibration or massage this all over your body! Enjoyed like crazy! The bed was super soft too!
HAHA! Slept till 12.30pm the next day, then the chamber maids came to collect the trolleys, wine glasses & all from the previous night!~
Then WE WENT TO THE COFFEE HOUSE TO EAT!
WHOA! HIGH TEA HIGH TEA HIGH TEA!!
So many yummy cakes, PAOS { unbelievable } ,
finger food! { reminds me of HOME ECONOMICS } , drinks! If only I could lead this kind of life everyday! YUMMY FOOD, WONDERFUL ROOM!

After we ate, then we took our BAGS TO CHECK OUT!!
-SORRY INTERRUPTION FOR A WHILE-
while blogging this now, my MOTHER JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE SHARED THE SAME BIRTH DAY AS ALBERT EINSTEIN! like what the hell~~ it stated in The Sunday Times LIFE column.
-BACK-
When we reached home, I SLEPT FOR 4 HOURS!
SO DEAD TIRED!
BUT SO RELAXING!

ok i'm sneezing now, blog later..

I'm not showing off my DEARS WHO ARE READING!

THANKS!

No comments: