Wednesday, January 24, 2007

HELLO EVERYONE!
its been a long time since I last posted! Anyways I have loads to say :) First of all, its the Year 2007! Everything is new and fresh, seems pretty EXCITING to me...
NOW; for my class; what class am I in?
I AM IN 1/8!! HOORAY!
* then it goes like : 1/8 never waits, cause we are fast and never late,
cause we are the winning class, so ROCK ON!
AW! ROCK ON! AW!
Anyways, guess what CCA am I in??
Pretty peculiar you know.
ESTELLE
IS IN
DANCE ENSEMBLE
AND
ELDDS- DEBATE

Like how WONDERFUL this is;
For DANCE I'm in Technique;

along with Ru Hui; Natasha.R; and Rajali.
Now, WHO IS RAJALI?
she is this VERY OUT-SPOKEN , JOVIAL , Quite fun to be WITH! Heehee :)
She's sort of Eurasian, maybe she is.
Her mummy is European; father is an Indian.

OOPS!
why did I divert the topic?
WHEEWHEE.

My leg joints is strained.
Because of DANCE; we had contemporary first;
it was really really fun; but we had almost 45mins of warm-ups.

DEBATE:
The first day of Debate was quite already, e Secondary 1s was shown an exhibit of Demo Debate; it was TOTALLY AWESOME!!
Today is the 2nd, we're suppose to have a Debate with the
Motion: THW How is Internet Safe?
I was the 3rd speaker for the Opposition Team.
It screwed up a little.

The seniors were pretty nice!
Oh ya, I have like this question in my head.
Q: Does Michelle ( from Debate ) wears eye-liner? Her eyes stands out!

Now I'm home blogging in my uniform :)
Wheee...
Gonna change my blogskin & bath :)

Gotta do DEBATE HOMEWORK!!
Sudden change in ATTITUDE BABE!
I'm so studious..

Till tomorrow!

No comments: