Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm feeling so horrible now, it was really worse yesterday. Yesterday, I was already not feeling well, so I went home early. I started having little sniffles and then dry cough. Slowly; it got very bad. After mummy came home from work, she immediately brought me to the clinic, I was giving like, Antibiotics; Steriods; Fever medicine { Just in case } ; Cough; Flu and a new Ventolin Inhalar Reliever. I went back home to take my medicine; had my dinner, and I slept at about 8.30pm. During the middle of the night, at about 3.30am around there, I had an asthma attack. It was really acute, I was breathing really really really hard.
So my mummy brought me to the 24 hour clinic, and I had the neubiliser after like 7 years, I haven't gotten an attack since 7 years ago. After the neubiliser, I was back to normal breathing, so the doctor just prescribed another steriod inhalar.
So my mum & I thought I was fine and could go home. While waiting for the medicine, I sat down outside. Suddenly I was just SUPER SUPER DROWSY. I had no energy, and when we were gonna leave; I couldnt see the door that I pushed my mummy to the side; and I JUST FAINTED. All I could see was just this black thing. I totally blacked out, and could only hear the doctor & nurse telling me to breath in & out.

Then, I was being brought again into the doctors room, I was very pale, the doctor took my BP
{Blood Pressure} it was only 60. Which was very bad, when like a normal persons BP is 110. The doctor recommended my mummy to send me to A & E immdiately.
A & E = Accident & Emergency.
At Mount Alvernia, so my mummy agreed, we called a cab not an ambulance because I did not hurt anywhere of my body. I was admitted there a night, so that they could check my BP regularly and my asthma attack would be in control.

I'm so scared of Asthma now, so saddening I have Asthma, why? Thats because of my stupid nanny when I was young. Bath me in the middle of the night, and blow the fan directly at me when I was a baby.

STUPID NANNY.

I've never faint before, I'm so scared...
Fainting is a horrible thing.

No comments: