Thursday, January 25, 2007

A WARM GREETING TO EVERYONE!
I JUST CAME HOME FROM SCHOOL;

*Oh no, I just remembered I'm gonna have CHINESE tuition later!, I suddenly don't really like tuition, and just love love CCA's which is pretty funny, because I usually come home very late from them.

BOOSH! How was my day? It was quite good, well we had English, not sure why but I just love to listen to Ms Tay's ascent when she speaks. I asked her in my journal if she had studied overseas, her reply was:
Her family had a policy which follows as NO SINGLISH;which is AH so cool ;)
She loves dancing too..
Drama was pretty fun today; we had to act out different objects, we also played some clapping games.

Something is bothering ME.
I'm not sure WHAT , but it seems I'm rather vexed these few days over no rhyme or reason
after school.
Seems pretty wierd to me.

Thinking about the tuition homework, so much.
I'm totally burst out; I ain't working right now.
TOO TIRED.

We're gonna have PSL tomorrow, not sure whether to go or not, I'm so tired to come back home at 5+pm. I feel like sleeping; i'm so lazy...

Another sudden change in me also is that my body will like totally turn off at about 9-10pm; which makes me so fustrated; turn off means sleeping early.
I'm so obedient now, so wierd!!
I sleep so early you know!!

Help me change my habit someone..

No comments: