Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hello YALL! I'm Back, after sucha long time, well as promised I will upload the pictures for the Wedding Dinner as well as I'VE FOUND SOMEWHERE GREAT!! Pretty amazing, will elaborate further later after the pictures.

This is the Table:) Table 20!




My Aunty & I :)


Difficult to Figure;

thats only a few of the pictures;

theres more.

but not gonna upload all.

MY NEW DISCOVERY;

DIASO{ Always $2 }

Your Friendly Japanese Store'..

at Plaza Singapura & VivoCity

I found this shop, everything all $2, not some cheapo shop selling lousy items. You will be surprised by the quality of the items, really good, made in Japan. You can get everything there, from crafts of various kinds, to kitchenary, gardening and clothing; electronic things; food & beverage. Should really check it out! Practical stuff, lovely things. DIY manicure kit or accessories can be found there too, really nice, the jewels and the funniest thing is there is such thing as Handy Nail Dryer that comes like in a bottle, which you can bring around anywhere, and do it anytime.

Bought some items, the rest are my Mums.

  • Recipes Box
  • Christmas Reindeer Headset
  • Ready-Made Roses [ Ideal for Cards or Decors ]
  • SD-Card Cleaner [ For those who use SD-card, it works ]
  • Unique Plasters [ Different funny shapes ]

* I put them into small thumbnails, so that I can manage these easier. If you wanna see the bigger ones, tag your name, email on the tagboard, will send it to you.

View from Side


View from Top

The ready-made roses [ So many to choose from ]


The Christmas Reindeer Headset

This the SD-card Cleaner! The different Shaped Plaster!

No comments: