Monday, June 26, 2006

We're all back to school again, after a great month of rest +) Feels so funny, wearing your uniform again, having supplementry classes. Time flies in school today, suddenly have this odd feeling. I'm just probably nut-out, seeing all my classmates again. We had like this group work, NE Board thing we gotta fill up, we ended up crapping with all the funny drawings!! Jia Yi was like No.69 . Shes just so comical :) Comical doesn't match up to Anne, her funny stuff. And in half and hours time I will be meeting mum at hdb@hub, then go for dinner, meeting Natalie and Roshini! Going for DSA Talk lah, i'm so confused between schools, tell me. Each time I meet Roshini she just simply changes my choice. Gosh, shes sure good at it.

Shall End it Here.

Byes.
moody mood today.

No comments: