Thursday, June 01, 2006

just woke up and came online, slept at 2 yester night. Was smsing and talking to Claudia, she was really down and stuff, I felt so confused yester lah. Shes so vexed over _____ and ______
dont know what to do.
Claudia: Hey Estelle! I'm so sorry what I did to you just now!! Cannot get over it! Feelin so guilty
Estelle: Its ok(:
Claudia: Can't help! still fretting about ______ and shes really making me go crazy.
Estelle: Hope you feelin better.
Claudia: ______ ate all my chips tht I nearly fainted of hunger.
Estelle: Whoa thats bad.
Claudia: OF COURSE!!!!
Estelle: Anything I can do for you?
Claudia: No one to trust anymore.
Estelle: Yeah! I have to one to trust anymore too.
Claudia: You too!! I just need someone by my side now.

Estelle: I wish we're at the school campus I could walk around like
nobodys business.
Claudia: Ya.

* and so on.

we smsed till one of us slept, I think it was me!! i just pressed a button and went blank haha.
she slept too.

Argh, I guess this is what it is.

No comments: