Sunday, March 12, 2006

#today
i went out with mummy to collect something.after that we went to plaza singapura, i remembered that there was a NEOPRINT MACHINE!! i asked mummy to take with me. GUESS WHAT. she AGREED. yeppy...we changed money and then slot it into the machine then it went on 3 2 1! after designing we waited for it to print. IT CAME OUT FAB GREAT. we proceeded on to Carrefour bought some nessescities and passes by BODY SHOP!!. I SAW MOONFLOWER SPARKLING POWDER. I tried the tester it was GLITTERING SO NICE. i wanted it but it was $21.90 so expensive, mummy say wanted to buy but i refused lah... [ acting ego here] hhaha. too much pride in the end i put it back. Mummy then brought me to Samsung shop to enquire bout the new phones heehee. [ hopefully for me? ]. Can't wait for tomorrow's dinner. IT MUST BE SO NICE.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: