Monday, February 20, 2006

DOOMED

I'm SO GONNA BE IN TROUBLE.
SOMEONE ASS IN ENOUGH TO TAKE MY
MATHS WORKBOOK.

I dont know what to tell Ms Koh
I don't know what i should say
I don't know how to be responsible.

exams alredy coming lah and i cannot finish up my work on time just because of my LOST maths Book its sort of irritating its not the first time. But each time Ms Koh annouce after a few days or so it'll only come out. I need it so urgent to study and yet people are happily taking it.


+ my favourite pen
+twice bought mechinic pencil
+ my english wksheets



im so confused and going crazy, i dont know how to approach Ms Koh, she'll be really mad and'll say that I'am not serious with stuff. Awww...I feel really bad.


I HATE MY LIFE AS A P6
I CANNOT CONTROL IT



====confused agitated===
me.

can you help me?

No comments: